Friday, May 1, 2015

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!

Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day, and I CAN'T WAIT!!  I wanted to let you all know what I have available for tomorrow so you know what you need to come get at Time Warp Comics in Boulder, CO.

First off, I am going to be doing free pencil sketch cards.  And $5 Inked sketch cards.
Then:
I have 5 sets of Magicians Must Die #1-4 (only limited because I have only 5 of issue #1 left).  I have plenty of issues 2-4.  I will have two decks of the players MMD Midnight edition.  THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO LEFT FOR SALE!!  They are sold out on xtremehandz.com and they won't be available at Denver Comic Con this year either.  All of these decks will be selling for $10 each!
I also have some of the uncut sheets from all issues of Magicians Must Die. They are selling for $50 for issues 2-4 and $100 for issue 1.
I will also have a series of 11x17 and 8.5x11 prints available.  Some original Magicians Must Die artwork, and I will be opening a commission list for both tomorrow and for pick up at Denver Comic Con.

COME SEE ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment