Saturday, May 30, 2015

Denver Comic Con 2015 Review...kind of

Holy amazeballs!  What a convention.  Well, Denver Comic Conventions 2015 has wrapped up, and after about a week of recovery...I am STILL recovering.  It was an amazing weekend with amazing people, an amazing staff, volunteers, attendees, panels, panelists, artists, vendors, celebrities, etc...  I am still on cloud nine from the weekend.  
For those of you that didn't know, I was selected to do the badge art for this year's Denver Comic Con.  It was a huge boost to the profile that I have in the local industry, and in the industry in general.  There were 101,500 people wandering around Colorado Convention Center last weekend with my art hanging around their necks.  I can't believe it. 
The show was great for me, I was busy all weekend meeting people, shaking hands, signing badges, and selling badge related artwork.  I had trading cards, postcards, metal postcards, and the original inks framed with a metal print.  (I do still have a LOT of all of those left, so if you want any email me at jpeteranetz(at)gmail(dot)com

My plan is to talk more about my reactions to the weekend, the internet's reaction to the weekend, and if you want some of my thoughts, check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/jpeteranetz


No comments:

Post a Comment