Sunday, May 10, 2015

A wedding at Denver Comic Con

As a wedding gift for a couple getting married at Denver Comic Con, I was asked to do an ad for them in the program for the weekend.  It looks like the image above...duh.  Anyway, everyone at the convention is invited, and it's the last major event of the weekend.  I am looking forward to making it down there, if at all possible.  There are going to be Stormtroopers as ushers, and you may get to see a LOT of celebrities from the convention. Hope you all enjoy the artwork.

Again, let me know if anyone needs commissions over the weekend.  I have a list going, I don't want it to fill if you want something.  Check out my commissions page for pricing. http://jnoblepeteranetz.blogspot.com/p/commissions.html

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I loved reading this post on “A wedding at Denver Comic Con”. Thanks for sharing. I love animations and want to have animation theme for my wedding reception that I am going to organize at a domestic but very beautiful event space NYC.

    ReplyDelete