Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Back to the Future! DCC 2015 Badges Day 1

Congratulations on all the Denver Comic Con attendees this year that were able to attain their 3 Day passes for the greatest comic book show in, well Colorado, and the largest INDEPENDENT show of its kind.  
For those of you that know me, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!  I am very grateful for everyone who has helped me get to a point where I was even considered to do such a massive project.  And thank you to the Denver Comic Con and Pop Culture Classroom teams for giving me the opportunity.  I feel like I can make this an "Oscar type" speech, but won't.

Anyway, what you are seeing above is the 3 day pass to the 2015 Denver Comic Con.  The artwork was done solely by me (concept to completion).  I want to extend an invitation to the all the attendees to come visit me at booth 324 in merchant's mesa and get your badge signed.  I will have the original ink drawing of this badge framed and available that weekend with a one or eight hand printed and signed metal prints of the final image.  I will also have metal hand printed metal badges (eight total).  I will have 44 postcard size "polaroids" available (see my twitter feed @jpeteraentz for more on those).  And I will have trading card size images of each in packs of 5.  There will be special chase cards printed on silver, gold, and (if it works out) black foil card stock, and I will have sketch cards randomly inserted.

I look forward to seeing you all at Denver Comic Con Booth 324! May 23-25!!
I will be posting one design daily from now until Denver Comic Con.  And they will post as I see them available online.
I will also be doing commissions.  Check my commissions page for pricing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment