Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stuff on a Shirt & Denver Comic Con: UPDATE!

Stuff on a shirt, stuff on a shirt, stuff on a shirt, hey, hey, hey, HEY!  So the image I created for the German Superhero Metal band Grail Knights has been officially printed and looks great!  It's been getting a lot of good responses from the fans of the band via facebook and I can't wait to see it when I get mine from them.  If I get it in time you'll see me in it at the Denver Comic Con.
Speaking of which, today will start a series of updates about....the DENVER COMIC CONVENTION!

Update 1:  I have recently found out I will on three different panels over the weekend,  The first is during the Rocky Mountain Conference on Comics and Graphic Novels.  The other two are during the convention itself and are the Local Comic Artists and Education with Comics panels.

No comments:

Post a Comment