Thursday, May 31, 2012

Inking Portfolio: Page 3 AND a DCC update


This is the final image of the first round of my inks for Red Zombie as drawn by Nate Hamel.  I did a lot of playing on this page as well, but I wanted the truck to feel heavy and like it had some weight to it.  Almost like it was overbearing and overwhelming the car below it.  Nate did a good job making it feel like the car was in a hole below the truck and I just emphasized that with the black around the car.

Also, I don't know where my table is at the Denver Comic Convention yet, but I do know I'll be on two panels:  Local Artist's Spotlight with Zach Howard, Leila Del Duca, and Stan Yan at 10:30am on Saturday morning.  I'll also be doing an Educating with Comics panel that is going to be moderated by Michael and David Uslan.  They are producers of Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises.

No comments:

Post a Comment