Friday, October 25, 2013

It's Christmas Time in the City....really...it is.

So, I figure I am going to jump on the "get the holidays started early bandwagon."  So here we go, I am going to be opening a commission list for the holidays.  I am planning on doing a series of 9"x12" full ink commissions for anyone that wants them for the holidays.  They would be one character and environment for $47.  I know that's a weird number, but that does include shipping priority mail 2-3 days anywhere in the continental USA.  If you would like a commission let me know via twitter: @jpeteranetz. Via Facebook: www.facebook.com/jpeteranetz or with a PM on facebook.  Or via a comment here on the blog.  We will make payment arrangements via paypal.

9"x12" commission (black and white ink single character on bristol board): $47 (includes shipping)

check my commissions page for other options!

No comments:

Post a Comment