Tuesday, July 5, 2011

CUTTHROAT CON


Yes, this title is ALL IN CAPITALS!! This is Denver's gaming convention and game tournament finals. The guest of honor this year is the ever talented with a strange sense of humor, Zach Howard. He has done work for Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and Dark Horse, including the spectacular, and humorous Outer Orbit with Sean Murphy (American Vampire, Joe the Barbarian, and HellBlazer and Off Road). I am going to be in attendance with a table showing off my artwork and perhaps playing some video games come visit me! I'll let you know where I am when I find out! Check out the details here: Cutthroat Con Also, here's an in progress Thor commission, for those of you that visit my site to see new art work. I know who you are....the one of you! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment